top of page

Sculpted by Gary Casteel


1863 Signed and Numbered Limited Edition Monument Replicas

 

Confederate Lieutenant General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson’s arm was amputated at a military hospital less than a mile to the north on the Plank Road after he had been accidentally wounded by his own troops in the battle of Chancellorsville.  While Jackson was taken 27 miles down the road to Guinea Station, where he would later die on May 10, 1862, Jackson’s arm was brought here by his chaplain, the Reverend B. Tucker Lacy, whose brother owned Ellwood, to be buried in the family plot.  This monument marks the spot where his arm was buried.

 

The monument is located south of Ellwood on the Wilderness battlefield.

General Jackson “Arm” Burial Marker

SKU: 1032
$55.00Price
  • Size: 2” x 2” x 3 ½”
    Weight: .4lbs

Related Products