top of page

Sculpted by Gary Casteel

1863 Signed and Numbered Limited Edition Monument Replicas


Also known as Collis’s Zouaves, the 114th Pennsylvania has a second, more elaborate, monument near the Sherfy farmhouse on the Emmitsburg Road.  Its commander, Lieutenant Colonel Frederick F. Cavada, was captured on July 2, 1863, and Captain Edward R. Bowen took over command.  The 114th brought 312 men to the field, losing 9 killed, 86 wounded, and 60 missing.  There is also a monument to the regiment’s original commander, Charles Collis, in the national cemetery.


The monument is located on Hancock Avenue and was dedicated in 1902.

114th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry (Position Marker)

SKU: 1031
  • Size: 2 ¾” x 4 ½” x 6”
    Weight: 1.65lbs

Related Products