top of page

Sculpted by Gary Casteel


1863 Signed and Numbered Limited Edition Monument Replicas

 

Under the command of Colonel Josiah H. Kellogg, the 17th Pennsylvania Cavalry held its position here on July 1, 1863, until relieved by troops from the arriving 1st Corps.  The 17th was part of the 2nd Brigade, 1st Division, Cavalry Corps.  Companies D and H were detached to 5th Corps HQ and Company K was detached to 11th Corps HQ.

 

The monument is located on Buford Avenue and was dedicated on September 11, 1889.

17th Pennsylvania Volunteer Cavalry

SKU: 1042
$235.00Price
  • Size: 8” x 2” x 8 ¼”
    Weight: 3.25lbs

Related Products